Sunday, January 6, 2013

I Am Blessed!

  I cannot express enough words of gratitude for those that have been showing me support. Though this journey is just beginning, I have had some amazing people contact me just to let me know that they think what I am doing is an inspiration. Really, it's quite the opposite. I am not the inspirational one, it is everyone else around me. It's the people that support me without judgement that I find to be the inspiration. Some have told me that they believe I am strong. My strength comes from others...from my family and friends. Thank you so much for those who are behind me. Thank you for the messages, the comments on here (they are greatly appreciated on here, as it's nice to know who is following this blog), the comments on facebook, the calls, texts, and hugs! I appreciate every single on of  you! This choice gets easier everyday with the support group I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment